These are the general terms and conditions of www.anchormedical.co.uk governing your use of the Site
What you are allowed to do
- Purchase goods from the Shop, provided you accept the Terms of Sale, which will apply to any contract made between you and anchormedical.co.uk for the purchase and sale of goods from the Shop. These terms are outlined in Section 2 below.
- Browse the Shop using a compatible web browser. Permission to browse the Shop includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Shop to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Shop by you;
- Print a copy of any page of the Shop; for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
What you are not allowed to do
- You may not remove or change anything on the Shop.
- You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the Shop for any commercial purpose, unless permission has been indicated on the Site in connection with a Creative Commons License.
- You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Shop.
Your personal information
Third party web sites
- This Shop also contains links to other third-party web sites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by anchormedical.co.uk Any such links do not constitute an endorsement by anchormedical.co.uk of any products or services available on such sites. anchormedical.co.uk provides these links for your convenience only and you use such links entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of such sites or information contained in them.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints about the Site then please contact us here
White Hinge Ltd
Unit 14 Stadium Court
General and Governing Law
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between anchormedical.co.uk and you and supersedes all prior agreements, representations, statements and understandings between anchormedical.co.uk and you regarding the use of the Site. You agree that you have not relied upon any representation or statement not recorded in these Conditions in entering into this Agreement.
- The failure of anchormedical.co.uk to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement or the delay by anchormedical.co.uk in so doing shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising there from.
The Sales Terms
- Should you purchase any goods from the Shop, you will be contracting with anchormedical.co.uk on the terms outlined below. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- These Terms of Sale ("Sales Terms") govern the supply of any goods you order via this Shop. Please read through the Sales Terms carefully. If you do not agree with the Sales Terms, do not order any goods from this Shop. If anchormedical.co.uk accepts any order for goods from you, then its agreement with you will be made on these Sales Terms.
- Please note that anchormedical.co.uk reserves the right to amend the Sales Terms from time to time. anchormedical.co.uk will publish the amended Sales Terms on the Shop and any new versions of the Sales Terms will come into effect as soon as anchormedical.co.uk publish them on the Shop (with the exception that any orders that anchormedical.co.uk have already accepted from you prior to any such change will be subject to the Sales Terms in force at that point). If you use the Shop after anchormedical.co.uk has published the new Terms, your continued use of the Shop indicates that you agree to be bound by the new Sales Terms.
Availability of the goods supplied by the Shop
- anchormedical.co.uk may terminate or suspend the supply of any goods displayed on the Shop in the event of out of stocks, for support or maintenance work, in order to update content or for any other reason. anchormedical.co.uk may do this at any time and without notice.
- Products on the Shop are normally available for dispatch within 24 hours and for products with slower availability, an estimated shipment preparation time is provided in the associated product listings on the Shop.
Buying goods from this Shop
Pricing policy – anchormedical.co.uk may change the prices of the goods displayed on the Shop at any time. The prices for all the goods available on the Shop are clearly marked in their description and are inclusive of VAT (if applicable). All applicable delivery charges are also displayed on the Shop. All prices are in Pounds Sterling. anchormedical.co.uk may make available offers and discounts using promotion codes. Only one promotion code is valid per order.
Conclusion of Contract of Sale -The information relating anchormedical.co.uk goods and relevant prices are displayed on the Shop for your information and to enable you decide whether you would like to make us an offer to purchase any such goods. When you place an order to purchase a product from anchormedical.co.uk, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation e-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation e-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. In the event of a pricing error anchormedical.co.uk reserves the right to cancel part or full of any order before dispatch.
Method of payment - For orders placed via the Shop, anchormedical.co.uk accepts Visa, Mastercard and bank Maestro cards through PayPal. When making your payment, it is imperative that you provide the information that anchormedical.co.uk specify is required, for example, cardholder's name as it is shown on the card and address exactly as it appears on the card statement. Your card will be debited when anchormedical.co.uk confirms that it has accepted your order. Ownership or title to the product shall not pass to you, the buyer, until anchormedical.co.uk has received payment in full and confirmation of dispatch has been received.
Out of stocks - If any item you have chosen is unavailable, anchormedical.co.uk will contact you via phone or your email address and set out the options that are available to you.
- Please contact anchormedical.co.uk with questions regarding this.
Collection of Information
- In order to buy products from the Shop, you must provide certain personal details in order to complete your transaction. During registration you are required to give information including your e-mail address. In addition, you may choose to provide anchormedical.co.uk with additional information about yourself.
- Where you request information from us, anchormedical.co.uk or one of our approved partners will contact you to provide you with the requested information.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that anchormedical.co.uk is not responsible for the privacy practices of other web sites.
- In our effort to provide you with services customised to your interests, we use "cookies" to assist in the collection of information. A cookie is a small data file containing information that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Tracking information such as cookies is also used to create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns on the Site and may be provided to our partners. We also collect IP (Internet Protocol) addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- For orders through the Shop, we work to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- The Site uses reasonable security methods to protect the personal data (e.g., contact details) that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. anchormedical.co.uk cannot warrant or guarantee the security of its or its partners' servers, nor can it guarantee that information that Shop Users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to anchormedical.co.uk or its partners over the Internet.